Water and sand...this is kinda cool! Chloe had her first experience with sand
on our trip. She seemed to be interested in the texture and of course wanted to
put it into her mouth.
Our family hike to the Na Pali Coast was amazing. It was a 5 mile hike...
we found that Chloe does well with about a 3 miles (the last 2 miles were a bit difficult).
However, the sight at the end of the trail was worth the adventure!
Happy girl with Um and Papa! We had a great time in Hawaii with Um and Papa...Chloe loved being able to spend quality time with her grandparents.
1 comment:
I have been waiting to see these pics.......LOVE the suit!!!! OMG that is just too cute. I have been keeping my eye out for a tiny little suit for her,,,,,but I have not seen anything cuter than that!!! Maybe one day our little girl can use it too!!!!!
xoxo
Post a Comment